All the information about student teaching evaluation.
The habilitation regulations foresee the proof of the own teaching experience and competence. Central criteria are the scope and student evaluation of self-conducted courses as well as didactic training. The necessary teaching experience and competence must be demonstrated as follows:
- Teaching activity: a minimum of three years of personally performed teaching activity in the scope of at least two SW (at least 28 hours per semester).
- Evaluation: in-person evaluation of at least one course per semester by students over a period of at least three years.
- Initial Didactic Training: Applicants should provide evidence of at least one (preferably medical) didactic training in the first year of the documented teaching activity, amounting to at least 8 attendance hours.
- Second didactic training: If the application for habilitation is submitted after 01.01.2019, you must provide evidence of a further didactic training in the scope of at least 8 attendance hours, completed according to the above criteria in the further course of the teaching activity.
You will need the following documentation for the habilitation process:
Proof of teaching performance and didactic training - Submission of the form with following information on:
- the scope of the courses taught by the students themselves
- the results of the student evaluation of these courses as well as
- Information on the didactic training courses completed.