All the information about student teaching evaluation.
Evidence of teaching experience and competence
The habilitation regulations foresee the proof of the own teaching experience and competence. Central criteria are the scope and student evaluation of self-conducted courses as well as didactic training. The necessary teaching experience and competence must be demonstrated as follows:
- Teaching activity: a minimum of three years of personally performed teaching activity in the scope of at least two SW (at least 28 hours per semester).
- Evaluation: in-person evaluation of at least one course per semester by students over a period of at least three years.
- Initial Didactic Training: Applicants should provide evidence of at least one (preferably medical) didactic training in the first year of the documented teaching activity, amounting to at least 8 attendance hours.
- Second didactic training: If the application for habilitation is submitted after 01.01.2019, you must provide evidence of a further didactic training in the scope of at least 8 attendance hours, completed according to the above criteria in the further course of the teaching activity.
You will need the following documentation for the habilitation process:
Proof of teaching performance and didactic training - Submission of the form with following information on:
- the scope of the courses taught by the students themselves
- the results of the student evaluation of these courses as well as
- Information on the didactic training courses completed.